Light control LS903
Variant for 19 ″ rack
In every building, all the same whether dwelling-house, business house or museum an effective lighting is necessary. A weighed out lighting is in public buildings as for example museums, galleries and historic buildings very important. The demanded brilliance and colour-faithful of the light makes the exclusive application of low voltage halogen lamps necessary. Because in these buildings frequently a multiplicity of these lamps are used, for example, in chandeliers, it is meaningfully to realised it in series circuit to avoid high currents on up to 100 m long cables between service room and the lamps.
AVT light control LS900 is the solution to drive serial connected low voltage halogen lamp by the use of modular intelligent switching power supply with FPGAs. Maximum power per light control device accounts to 900 W of a serial connection of lamps.
- affect voltage and current of lamp circuit
- operation of lamps with selectable switch-on characteristic
- automatic re-start after mains power failure
- automatic recognition of lamp failure
- reduces power on high temperatures to a thermic stable niveau
- one AVT Bypass (AVT BP5012) required per lamp